Publications and Presentations
Learn more about our scientific and clinical research.
- ESMO: Phase 1 Study of LYL797, a ROR1-Targeted CAR T-Cell Therapy With Genetic and Epigenetic Reprogramming for the Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors
- ISSCR: T-Cell Rejuvenation: A Novel Approach for Partially Reprogramming T Cells to Improve Their Immunotherapeutic Properties
- ASGCT: Epigenetic reprogramming (Epi-R™) yields an NY-ESO-1 T-cell receptor product (LYL132; GSK4427296) with improved stemness, metabolic fitness, and functional activity in the presence of persistent antigen exposure
- ASGCT: Preclinical Development of LYL797, a ROR1-Targeted CAR T-Cell Therapy Enhanced with Genetic and Epigenetic Reprogramming for Solid Tumors
- AACR 2022: LYL797, a ROR1 CAR T-Cell Therapy With Genetic and Epigenetic Reprogramming for Solid Tumors